21/22 Level 2 Attachment Training - Emotional Co-regulationBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 17 May 9:00 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 17 May 3:00 pm|
Dr Amalia Dirnu
|Location||University Centre Shrewsbury|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
This session will be delivered at University Centre Shrewsbury
- Theory of early development.
- Parenting styles and shaping emotions.
- The connection between emotions and the brain.
- Emotional co-regulation stages.
- The role of secondary attachment figures/key adults.
Understand the significant role early attachments have in shaping our emotional development and regulatory skills.
Develop knowledge about the connection between the brain and emotions.
Understand the role attachment figures/ key adults play in helping children co-regulate.
Develop knowledge about the emotion coaching approach which involves applying emotional co-regulation strategies to support children who have weak emotion and behaviour regulation skills.