21/22 EVC Introduction to eVisitsBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Thursday 23 June 3:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Thursday 23 June 4:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.50|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.50|
The default delivery will remain as remote/ online via Microsoft Teams administered by CPD@UCS. This is reflected in the content/ timings as stated. Should Government policy/University of Chester policy change we will revert to face2face delivery if/ when appropriate.
- Shropshire LA is introducing a web-based education visits recording system known as eVisits
- eVisits will be the preferred online system (paperless) for Shropshire Schools for the notification and management of education visits, and by April 2022 eVisits will become the preferred system for the LA as it includes Visit Leader profiles, secure data and has clear reporting lines.
- eVisits will be provided, at a reduced fee, as part of the education improvement SLA for LA Maintained Schools
- Academies that buy in the SLA agreement for Educational visits can also access this event at the reduced rate. These schools should contact email@example.com to make the booking.
- Academies that do not buy in educational visits support services should discuss direct with Dave Thorley, Shropshire Outdoor Education Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To provide every School with a trained Administrator, EVC, Visit Leader, Headteacher
- A working knowledge on the use of eVisits.