22/23 Health and Safety Governor TrainingBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 13 June 10:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 13 June 11:30 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||1.50|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.50|
Target Audience – Governors
- This is a training session for School Governors that will outline the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- It will explain the roles and responsibilities of Governors and how to take a sensible approach to risk management.
- It will outline the health and safety arrangements that schools should have in place and summarise how these should be monitored.
- A brief COVID-19 update will be included (where necessary)
Links to information and reference sources will be provided.
There will be a Q and A session at the end of the training.
This training is not accredited.
1. Define health and safety – Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
2. Health and safety responsibilities of the Local Authority, Governing Body, Headteacher and Academies
3. Able to place health and safety into context and give examples of a sensible approach
4. Health, safety and welfare matters which need to be considered
5. Where to obtain further information