22/23 Chairs and Clerks Governor Briefing sessionBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Thursday 15 September 9:15 am|
|End Date and Time||Thursday 15 September 10:45 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
- To develop Chairs and Clerks to Governors knowledge on the termly agenda papers and documents issued through registering for the briefing and training session;
- To receive information regarding governance updates and expected practice;
- To share good practice and facilitate networking;
- Copies of termly agenda papers and supporting documents will be available to governors before the event on the Shropshire Learning Gateway. Access is via the school log-in.
- Not accredited.
This course is only for schools who subscribe to the Governor Services SLA
- Have access to maintained school governing body termly agenda papers and supporting documents to include minuting and information guides for Clerk to Governors
- Develop the knowledge, understanding and practice of Chairs and Clerks to governors;
- Have access to governance professionals to support and enable effective practice.