22/23 Designated Safeguarding Lead Update training over 3 modules (8.11.22, 15.11.22 and 22.11.22)
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 22 November 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 22 November 12:00 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
This training course is suitable for those who are undertaking the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead or Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and have already attended the newly appointed designated safeguarding lead training.
- Priorities of Shropshire Safeguarding Partnership
- Local Procedures and referral pathways
- Exploration of tools and guidance to support the DSL role
- The legislative framework and statutory compliance
- Understanding safeguarding risks
This course is currently being delivered remotely therefore it has been split into three modules.
Module 1 - Local and national updates
Module 2 - Neglect
Module 3 - Exploitation
Attendance is required at all 3 sessions for certification purposes.