22/23 Governors for Children Looked-After and Previously Looked-After – for those who are new to post or would like a refresher on the role.Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Wednesday 9 November 1:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Wednesday 9 November 3:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
Governors for Children Looked-After and Previously Looked-After – for those who are new to post or would like a refresher on the role.
• Shropshire Virtual School and our children
• Roles and responsibilities of the Governor
• Understanding of the statutory Designated Teacher role
• Report to Governors
• How we can support you – and your school
We look forwards to meeting you!
- The Governor will have a good understanding of their role, its roles and responsibilities
They will know about:
- The statutory Designated Teacher role
- Report to Governors
- How their school can access support from the Shropshire Virtual School
As a result, they will be able to perform their duties to a high standard and achieve best outcomes for the children.