22/23 An idiot’s guide to KS3 DanceBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Friday 17 March 1:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Friday 17 March 4:00 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||1.50|
|PAYG Credit Cost||2.00|
CPD for KS3 PE and Sports Teachers.
Are you struggling to deliver dance as part of your KS3 PE curriculum?
Do you need some inspiration, guidance and quality resources?
This course is aimed at PE teachers or non-specialists who are delivering dance in secondary schools. The programme will focus on KS3 and look at resources, schemes of work and delivery of lessons. It will explore how you can create abuzz for dance in your school.
It will be a mixture of practical and discussion-based work, helping teachers leave feeling confident in delivering dance at your own school, with the practical tools and resources to do this.
No previous experience needed.
- Relationships and Rapport- Understand the importance of creating a dance culture within your school.
- Routines and Rituals-Take away important tips on establishing high level learning from the moment students enter the studio.
- Find out ways to put the Wow Factor into your dance lessons and dance clubs
- Explore various schemes of work including street and musical theatre and leave ready to teach with confidence in these styles.
- Take away a range of different and fresh approaches to teaching performance, choreography and appreciation to students using a variety of themes and professional works.