22/23 Ofsted Briefing for schools “The Education Inspection Framework and SEND: ‘A Special Golden Thread”Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Monday 17 October 1:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Monday 17 October 3:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
the areas covered will be:-
What does it ‘look like’ when SEND/Inclusion is effectively led in a school?
- What are the key components of a highly inclusive curriculum?
- In what ways do inspectors make judgements about the quality of SEND leadership, provision and outcomes?
- What evidence will inspectors draw upon and/or ask for?
- How will the SENCo be involved in an inspection?
- How will other leaders/staff/parents/pupils be involved to inform inspector’s judgements re SEND/Inclusion?
- Have the opportunity to raise questions with a senior HMI