22/23 Good Autism practice in Early Years settings over 2 evening sessions including 9.2.23 and 16.2.23Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Thursday 9 February 6:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Thursday 9 February 8:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||1.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.00|
This is a 2 part training day for practitioners working in Early Years Settings with children who have a diagnosis or show similar traits. You will
· explore the children’s differences, strengths and needs;
· consider why they find interacting with peers, adults and their environment challenging
· have a number of strategies and approaches to use
· share your experiences with fellow practitioners.
Both sessions must be attended with a gap task to be completed between the parts.
- Understand why children, who may or may not have a diagnosis, present/behave as they do
- Consider their current practice and reflect on strategies and activities
- Plan next steps for the setting, practitioners and the children they are supporting