22/23 How using the Shropshire Language Development Chart enables you to support children with speech, language and communication delay or difficulties.Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 2 May 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 2 May 11:00 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost|
|PAYG Credit Cost|
This training will look at each area on the SELD chart.
It will answer the questions
· What does it mean if a child has a difficulty or delay in any or all areas.
· Why impact does that have on their development
· What do I do next to support the child and the family.
· How do I plan and deliver support to help the child with particular areas of difficulty.
You will have the opportunity to share experiences, resources and ideas with other practitioners
- Understand what it means for the child who has speech, language and communication (SLC) difficulties
- Understand how the setting and staff can meet the child’s SLC needs