22/23 New SENCo training for SENCos in Early Years settings over 3 evening sessions including 27.2.23, 6.3.23 and 13.3.23Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Monday 27 February 6:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Monday 27 February 8:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost|
|PAYG Credit Cost|
This is essential training for Early Years practitioners who are new the role of SENCo in EYs, experienced SENCo’s who are new to Shropshire or have been a SENCo in Shropshire for more than 3 years.
- clarify your roles and responsibilities in identifying and meeting the needs of children with special educational needs.
- update you on your statutory duties
- match paperwork to practice
- help your understanding of the different sen support and pathways for the child, parents and the EYs setting
This is a 3 part training
and all must be attended
Settings and SENCos will:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Be able to carry out their role as SENCo
- Understand inclusive practice, pathways and processes