22/23 New SENCO training for SENCos in Early Years settings over 3 morning sessions including 20.4.23, 25.4.23 and 4.5.23Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Thursday 20 April 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Thursday 20 April 11:30 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost|
|PAYG Credit Cost|
This is essential training for Early Years practitioners who are new the role of SENCo in EYs, experienced SENCo’s who are new to Shropshire or have been a SENCo in Shropshire for more than 3 years.
The training will
- clarify your roles and responsibilities in identifying and meeting the needs of children with special educational needs.
- update you on your statutory duties
- match paperwork to practice
- help your understanding of the different sen support and pathways for the child, parents and the EYs setting
This is a 3 part training and all must be attended
Settings and SENCos will:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Be able to carry out their role as SENCo
- Understand inclusive practice, pathways and processes