22/23 What does making progress in history look like? An introductory session.Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 14 March 3:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 14 March 4:30 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||1.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.50|
This one-hour online session describes and explains the types of knowledge in history. Informed by the HMI subject review, this succinct overview sets out the implications for curriculum design.
- have clarity about the types of knowledge in history
- be informed about important recurring concepts
- get an overview of what it means to get better at history
- understand the key messages from the HMI research review
- be prepared for follow-up face-to-face session about well-sequenced curriculum design in history.