22/23 Early Years Designated Safeguarding Leads RefresherBook Now
Safeguarding and Child Protection
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 23 May 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 23 May 12:00 pm|
|Subscriber Credit Cost|
|PAYG Credit Cost|
This course is for Designated safeguarding leads working within an Early Years setting wave completed the Newly appointed training and are due for a 2 yr Refresher course.
- Update knowledge of guidance and requirements relating to child protection and safeguarding children
- Explore the Shropshire Safeguarding community partnership threshold document and current priorities
- Recap on signs and indicators of abuse
- Consider relevant and recent safeguarding concerns and safer working practices
- Recap the importance of recording and reporting concerns inline with SSCP referral process.