23/24 Secondary Drama NetworkBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Tuesday 6 February 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Tuesday 6 February 11:00 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.50|
The Shropshire Secondary Drama Network aims to develop a supportive community of secondary drama teachers in Shropshire whose core purpose is to improve and develop the learning and life experiences of both its members and their students.
Each meeting has a specific agenda covering national and regional developments relating to the teaching and assessment of Drama as a discrete subject Meetings also provide an opportunity to share schemes, resources and opportunities as well as to discuss key issues and challenges.
These meetings are open to all who teach Drama at KS3, KS4 and KS5 irrespective of whether they initially trained as a specialist Drama teacher.
By attending Shropshire Secondary Drama Network, schools will further develop their knowledge and understanding of:
- High quality teaching and learning in the drama space;
- Developments relating to the teaching and assessment for national Drama qualifications
- Pedagogical developments to inspire thinking, feeling and physical learners;
Those who attend will:
- receive support from an external specialist Drama consultant;
- receive support from Drama colleagues in other schools and colleges;
- become part of the SSDN community, sharing learning and resources;
- Have the opportunity to discuss key issues and challenges facing Drama departments.