23/24 Secondary PSHE NetworkBook Now
|Start Date and Time||Wednesday 15 November 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Wednesday 15 November 11:00 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.50|
For Secondary Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers and PSHE Subject Leaders
- We will share and discuss the latest updates from the PSHE Association and guest speakers will share developments in Public Health and Mental Health across Shropshire.
- There will be discussion time to network and collaborate with other school leaders.
- Be up to date with the latest resources available from the PSHE Association
- Be briefed on any changes in legislation which have an impact on the delivery of PSHE/RSHE
- Be able to share good practice in PSHE/RSHE
- Network with other school leaders and share good practice