23/24 Early Years New SENCo Training in three parts (19th February 2024) (26th February 2024) (4th March 2024)Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Monday 19 February 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Monday 19 February 11:30 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||1.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||1.00|
This is essential training for Early Years practitioners who are new the role of SENCo in EYs, experienced SENCos who are new to Shropshire or have been a SENCo in Shropshire for more than 3 years.
The training will
- Clarify your roles and responsibilities in identifying and meeting the needs of children with special educational needs.
- Show how current practice and paperwork enables you to meet your statutory requirements under the Code of Practice.
- Deepen understanding of the different SEN support and pathways for the child, parents and the EYs setting
Settings and SENCos will:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Be able to carry out their role
- Understand inclusive practice, pathways and processes