23/24 Designated Teachers (DT) for Children Looked-After and Previously Looked-After – for DTs who are new to post or would like a refresher on the role.Book Now
|Start Date and Time||Thursday 22 February 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||Thursday 22 February 11:00 am|
|Subscriber Credit Cost||.00|
|PAYG Credit Cost||.00|
Designated Teachers for Children Looked-After and Previously Looked-After - for DTs who are new to post or would like a refresher on the role.
• Shropshire Virtual School and our children
• Roles and responsibilities of the Designated Teacher
• Report to Governors
• How we can support you – and work together
We look forwards to meeting you!
- The Designated Teacher will have a good understanding of their statutory role
They will know about –
- PEPs - and be able to use the platform (ePEP) and fulfil their duties well in relation to PEPs
- The PP+ Grant for Looked-After and Previously Looked-After Children
- How to do an Annual Report for Governors
- How to access support from the Shropshire Virtual School
As a result, they will be able to perform their duties to a high standard and achieve best outcomes for the children they support.