23/24 Small Schools NetworkBook Now
Leadership and Management
|Start Date and Time
|Tuesday 12 March 1:15 pm
|End Date and Time
|Tuesday 12 March 4:00 pm
|University Centre Shrewsbury
|Subscriber Credit Cost
|PAYG Credit Cost
Meeting for all maintained small school headteachers, particularly looking at areas around curriculum design in a small school context.
The agenda will be
- Headteacher wellbeing
- Developing personal development
- Approaches to school self-evaluation
- To provide support to promote the wellbeing of headteachers in small schools.
- To consider particular challenges facing small schools with respect to the quality of education and the leadership and management and to share strategies and solutions for school improvement.
- To provide a forum for shared discussion and to enable small school headteachers to grow their professional networks.