23/24 Leading Primary STEM Online ConferenceBook Now
|Start Date and Time
|Friday 15 March 9:00 am
|End Date and Time
|Friday 15 March 3:15 pm
|Subscriber Credit Cost
|PAYG Credit Cost
This online Science Learning Partnership event is delivered
in collaboration with Shropshire Local Authority/CPD@UCS and Warrington
Association of Primary Headteachers.
Keynote: “Improving Primary Science – the Education Endowment Foundation findings”
The keynote for this conference will focus on the new Education Endowment Foundation best practice research findings in “Improving Primary Science” and give you an opportunity to consider the implications for enhancing teaching, learning and children’s progression in your school.
Keynote Speaker: Nicola Arkinstall, Staffordshire Research School Director
Following attendance of the CPD there will be a £70 subsidy released for maintained schools from STEM learning, reducing the cost of the conference to £35 per delegate.
Workshops to include:
- Is your Design and Technology curriculum fit for purpose at
- Interactive dialogue – the magic key to engagement and deep
- Science with pupil power for pence not pounds!
- Planning for progression in enquiry
- Strategies for getting SEND students talking in science and
- Digital quizzes and assessments
- An introduction to the Primary Science Capital Teaching
- Developing numeracy through Science
- Developing literacy through Science
- Making an Impact in EYFS